Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Prediction: IPad takes over

Apple’s newest product, the IPad, will make its debut this Saturday. Some critics are calling it the next greatest device while others are doubtful that it will revolutionize the world of technology. Personally, I think this product will take the country, and eventually world, by storm. I predict that Apple stores across America will have long lines Saturday morning. Some stores might even sell out of the IPads they have on hand. After the initial debut the sales will drop, but, over time, the Apple IPad will be the gadget to have. It won’t be automatic, but in time the IPad will take over the world of netbooks.

Putting this in the context of schools, I believe there will come a day when classrooms across the nation have at least one IPad. It will take some time for this product to completely take over, but I believe it will happen. I expect there to be a few “knock-off” IPads in the coming future. After becoming more educated about the uses of this product I am anxious to buy one! I believe that this is a tool that has the potential to transform classrooms and, once I save up to purchase one, I plan on using the IPad to bring more into my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment